If you’re looking for a vegan friendly all inclusive resort, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the 7 best resorts in the world. These resorts offer delicious vegan cuisine, as well as plenty of activities and amenities for vegan travelers. So, whether you’re looking to relax on the beach or explore new cultures, we’ve got you covered!
Why stay at vegan friendly all inclusive resorts?
Here are some reasons why you should consider staying at vegan friendly all inclusive resorts on your next vacation:
- You can be sure that you will have plenty of delicious, healthy vegan food options available to you. Whether you’re looking for gourmet cuisine or simple comfort food, there’s bound to be something to suit your taste.
- You can also be confident that the resort staff are knowledgeable about veganism and can help you to find suitable products and services. This is particularly important if you’re new to veganism or traveling to a country where veganism isn’t widely known.
- Staying at a vegan-friendly resort also allows you to meet other like-minded people and make new friends. Whether you’re planning to travel solo or with a group, you’ll be sure to find others at the resort who share your values.
So why not consider browsing through this list of vegan friendly all inclusive resorts for your next vacation? You’re guaranteed to have a relaxing and enjoyable time!
Top vegan friendly all inclusive resorts
When planning a vacation, vegan travelers often have trouble finding a vacation spot that will cater to their food preferences. That’s why we think it’s important to find some vegan friendly all inclusive resorts and explore them in detail. We want to make your vacations perfect, carefree, and stress-less. This can be difficult, as many all inclusive resorts are not vegan friendly. However, there are some great options out there. Here are the top vegan friendly all inclusive resorts:
Finest Playa Mujeres resort in Mexico
Finest Playa Mujeres is the first of our vegan friendly all inclusive resorts located in stunning Playa Mujeres, Mexico. With beautiful white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, and incredible views, this resort is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a getaway. The resort features luxurious accommodations, fine dining, world-class spa services, and much more. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, Finest Playa Mujeres has something for everyone. It has stunning suites with private balconies, ocean views, and all the amenities you could ever need. You’ll enjoy 24-hour room service, complimentary Wi-Fi, and much more.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic hideaway or a spacious room for the whole family, Finest Playa Mujeres has you covered. The resort’s dining options are sure to please even the most discerning palate. With five restaurants to choose from, you’ll find everything from Mexican cuisine to international dishes. And there are plenty of vegan dishes to choose from.
Paradise Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives
If you’re looking for a vegan-friendly paradise, look no further than the Paradise Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives. This idyllic resort is situated on its own private island, offering guests the ultimate in luxury and privacy. The resort’s vegan-friendly cuisine is some of the best in the Maldives. They go above and beyond to tailor the dining experience for vegans. We just have to inform them about our wishes.
There are also plenty of activities to keep you busy, from snorkeling and diving to kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding. And of course, no trip to the Maldives would be complete without spending some time relaxing on the beautiful white-sand beaches. So if you’re looking for a paradise that’s both vegan-friendly and luxurious, the Paradise Island Resort & Spa is a perfect choice.
Constance Ephelia in Seychelles
Constance Ephelia is another one of our luxury vegan friendly all inclusive resorts in Seychelles. This beautiful resort offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean, as well as plenty of vegan dining options. Constance Ephelia is the perfect place to stay. It is located on the main island of Mahé and is just a short drive from the capital city of Victoria.
The resort grounds are beautifully landscaped, and there are three infinity pools overlooking the ocean. Guests can also enjoy access to a private beach, as well as a variety of water sports and activities. The hotel’s main restaurant, Seselwa, offers a vegan friendly buffet at breakfast and dinner. For lunch, there is a vegan burger available at the poolside bar. In addition, the hotel’s room service menu features a number of vegan-friendly dishes.
Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic
If you’re vegan, you know that it can sometimes be difficult to find good dining options when traveling. But never fear! The Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic has vegan-friendly dining options that will tantalize your taste buds. From fresh fruits and vegetables to vegan burgers and pizzas, there’s something for everyone at the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana. So whether you’re vegan or just looking for some delicious vegan food, be sure to check out the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana on your next trip to the Dominican Republic.
Tamassa Resort in Mauritius
If you’re vegan and looking for a place to stay in Mauritius, the Tamassa Resort is a great option. The resort has its own vegan restaurant, which serves up delicious vegan dishes made with fresh, local ingredients. There’s also a bakery on-site, where you can enjoy fresh vegan breads and pastries. And if you’re looking to stay active while on vacation, the resort offers a wide range of activities, from hiking and biking to swimming and yoga. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, the Tamassa Resort is sure to please.
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa in Jamaica
Looking for a vegan-friendly resort in Jamaica? Look no further than Beaches Negril Resort & Spa! This all-inclusive resort offers a delicious vegan menu, as well as a variety of activities and amenities to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
Beaches Negril Resort & Spa is situated on one of the best beaches in Jamaica, so you can spend your days lounging on the sand or swimming in the crystal-clear waters. If you’re looking for something more active, there’s plenty to do on-site as well. Play a game of tennis, take a yoga class, or go for a run on the scenic beachfront trail. In the evening, enjoy a vegan meal at one of the resort’s restaurants, or head to the beach bar for a refreshing cocktail.
The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort in Thailand
The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort in Thailand offers a variety of vegan-friendly options. The resort has a main restaurant that offers a vegan buffet as well as a la carte options, a pool bar, and a coffee shop. There is also a vegan-friendly room service menu. The resort is located on the beachfront and offers a variety of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, and snorkeling. The resort also offers a spa and fitness center.
How to find other vegan friendly resorts?
There are a few key things to look for when searching for the perfect vegan all inclusive resort. The first three are general tips for everyone looking for great all inclusive resorts and the last one is vegan specific.
- The first is to find a resort that is in an area that you are interested in visiting. If you want to relax on a beach, then look for resorts that are located on or near the beach. If you are interested in exploring a new city, then look for resorts that are located close to the city center.
- The second thing to look for in a resort is that it has the amenities that you are looking for. Some resorts offer more activities and facilities than others, so it is important to find a resort that has what you are looking for. If you want to be able to go hiking or biking, then look for resorts that have these activities available. If you are interested in swimming, then look for resorts that have pools or access to the ocean.
- The third thing to look for is if a resort fits your budget. All-inclusive resorts can be expensive, so it is important to find one that is within your budget. There are many ways to find discounts on all-inclusive resorts, so be sure to do your research before booking your trip.
- The last but not least, figure out if the resort is vegan friendly. Contact them directly over email or phone and ask about the vegan options on site. We’ve come up with a list of criteria that you can use to find a good vegan-friendly all inclusive resort:
- Search online for the resorts that have vegan food options. Some resorts only offer vegan options on request, while others will happily accommodate any dietary restrictions. If the resort has a menu online, look it up.
- Find out if there are any reviews on the food provided at the resort. If not, call them and ask about their vegan/vegetarian options.
- Read through the reviews and make sure that the resort has received positive comments from other travelers regarding their vegan food options. Look up the reviews of other vegans who’ve been to this resort before. Look for comments about the vegan options, how friendly the staff is, etc. If there are no reviews yet, ask other vegans who’ve been there before for their opinion on it. You can also search for reviews on travel sites such as TripAdvisor, Yelp, or Happy cow!
- Once you’ve narrowed down your list of potentially good all inclusive resorts, contact them directly over email or phone and ask about the vegan options on site. You will be able to determine pretty quickly if they’re willing to work with you or not by how they handle your questions and your requests for additional information about their vegan offerings.
These are just a few of the vegan friendly all inclusive resorts that are available around the world. So, whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation or an adventure-filled getaway, be sure to check out one of these vegan resorts. With a little bit of planning, it is easy to find vegan friendly resorts that will make your vacation even more enjoyable. Get out there and start exploring!
Looking for more vegan travel tips and recommendations? Be sure to check out our post with 3 simple vegan travel hacks to make your trip a BREEZE. Did we miss any of your favorite vegan friendly all inclusive resorts? Let us know!